The REVO system uses synchronized motion and 5-axis measurement technology to minimize CMM motion while maintaining high measurement speed.
Tackle the most demanding high speed, complex 5-axis measurements with familiar software. With CMM-Manager’s world-renowned path-planning the software user picks features, curves, surfaces or sections from 3D CAD and the 5-axis scanning path is created for you.
Revo-2 Supported Hardware
- Up to 500 mm/sec resulting in increased part throughput
- Data collection rates up to 4,000 points per second
- Infinite positioning and 5-axis motion reduces non-productive transitions between features
- Rapid calibration with all positions inferred means more time measuring
CMM-Manager supports RSP-2 and RSP-3 Probing components and related Probe Rack Stations.
Revo-2 Scanning and Path-Planning
- Maximum reach up to 800 mm from center of head rotation
- Stylus wear minimized by extremely low scanning forces
- Infinite positioning and five-axis motion aid access to difficult features
- Tip-sensing further adds to the systems’ accuracy and flexibility
Pick from CAD to create Planes, Slots, Circles, Cylinders, Gasket, Sweep & Section Scans