Try CMM-Manager Free for 30 days. Just install the software and then request a trial license below. We’ll help you setup your software and create your first program. Already own CMM-Manager and want to try the latest version? You can do that too! Thank you for trying our software, please let us know if we can help in any way.
**Don’t be that person asking, “why does my software not launch?” Please read ALL instructions below**
- Download CMM-Manager using the link below.
- Run cmm-manager_2020_setup.exe on the computer that you plan to install the CMM-Manager software.
- Follow all default prompts during the installation. If you’ve already installed an older version be sure to answer YES when prompted if you’d like to transfer settings from previous version.
- optional – Run CadConverterInstaller if Native CAD or Step Import is desired.
- Restart the PC after installation when prompted.
- Run QxSoftRus.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\QxSoft\Licensing or by locating the program in Windows – Start Menu>All Programs>QxSoft>Licensing>QxSoft License RUS
- From RUS Utility choose the Collect Status Information (first tab) For new requests select the Installation of new protection key option then click the Collect Information button
- Save the .c2v file to your Desktop or in some location you can easily locate the file.
- Complete the form below including attaching the .c2v file from the previous step.