This Website uses ‘cookies’. Cookies are small text files which are placed on your hard drive in order to facilitate the use of our Website. These text files help to identify you when you return to our Website. Some cookies are used to store preferences and are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing the browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies serve to better adjust the Website to user needs and remain on the end device (so-called permanent or persistent cookies). In the following, we explain which cookies we use.
Further, we use performance, functional and targeting cookies for statistics and analysis concerning the use of the Website. The legal basis for the use of these cookies is your consent. You can consent to activate all cookies by clicking the button “Accept Cookies” in our cookie banner or activate the cookie categories separately under “Cookie Settings”.
Any cookies that may be used by this Website are used solely on a per session basis.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service of Google LLC. (https://www.google.de/contact/impressum.html), 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (e.g. browser type/version, operating system used, URL of the previously visited page, IP address, time of server request) are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The user profiles are created in pseudonymised form.
The information obtained enables us to evaluate the use of our website and to record user activities. Google also provides other services related to the use of the website and the Internet in order to conduct market research and to be able to design our website in order to better correspond to user´s interests. The information may be passed on to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Your IP address will be anonymized (IP masking) and in no case merged with other Google data.
You can prevent this processing by Google and the collection of your data relating to the use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). This link also provides further information on deactivating and installing the browser add-on.
For more information about Google Analytics’ privacy practices, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
How to enable and disable cookies using your browser
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the “Privacy” section, click the ‘Content settings’ button
- To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Allow local data to be set’, this will enable both first-party and third-party cookies. To allow only first-party cookies pick ‘Block all third-party cookies without exception’
- To disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Block sites from setting any data’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet Options’
- In the options window navigate to the ‘Privacy’ tab
- To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
- To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
- Select the Privacy panel
- To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- To disable cookies: Uncheck ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling and disabling cookies
- Click on ‘Setting’ at the browser menu and select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Quick Preferences’
- To enable cookies: check “Enable Cookies”
- To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable Cookies”
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Safari on OSX
- Click on ‘Safari’ at the menu bar and select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Click on ‘Security’
- To enable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Only from site you navigate to’
- To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
All other browsers
- Please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider.