Nikon CoolPix S3500 Giveaway

US_Helpdesk

Nikon CoolPix S3500 Giveaway

Post by US_Helpdesk » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:39 pm

In celebration of the 1000th Forum registrant we will be giving away a Nikon CoolPix S3500 point and shoot camera. After the 1000th user has registered on the CMM-Manager Forum we will randomly pick the winner. (Must join the LinkedIn CMM-Manager Users Group, have active forum account & three approved forum posts to qualify)

Join LinkedIn Group: Image Note: Click the [JOIN] button to join our group.

Register on the Forum: ucp.php?mode=register

TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This giveaway is open to all registered CMM-M Forum users, excluding employees and their families of Nikon Metrology Inc. their agencies or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. To enter, register and maintain an active CMM-Manager Forum Profile and Join the LinkedIn CMM-Manager Users Group. To maintain an active profile you must have have at least three approved posts on the Forum.
3. The prize is a Nikon CoolPix S3500. There is 1 to give away.
4. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible forum posts / entries that contain bad language or any other content deemed inappropriate by the promoter in its sole discretion.
5. Winners will be contacted by email and their names may be published on cmmmanager.com and / or CMM-Manager social sites such as LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
6. Prize to be taken as stated. There is no alternative.
7. Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances.
I've migrated to a new user account, see my other posts here

Budro
User
User

Re: Nikon CoolPix S3500 Giveaway

Post by Budro » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Cool...I could use a new camera. Thanks for the chance! And congrats on acheiving 1000 members. :)

TJ_mmc
Participant
Participant

Post by TJ_mmc » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:26 am

Looks like we only have 855 users so this could take a while!

US_Helpdesk

Post by US_Helpdesk » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:28 am

I know... I was thinking to modify the number of users to 900:) I will ask US marketing to send an email blast to the CMM-Manager user list. We have over 3000 seats but only 850 users, we should be able to increase this number pretty quickly if we get the word out to our users.

US_Helpdesk

Post by US_Helpdesk » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:50 am

I will be announcing a winner today... I used a random number generator created in CMM-Manager to choose the winner:)

I was able to contact the winner today... NG Michael. Congratulations! Enjoy your camera.
winner.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ryan Christopher
Nikon
Nikon

Post by Ryan Christopher » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:08 am

That's hilarious.
Ryan Tackes
Applications Manager, VMS Inc.
http://www.vantagemeasure.com/