Generating Excel Reports

Topics applicable to newer version(s) of CMM-Manager (3.0+)
46Rocketrod
Getting Started
Getting Started

Generating Excel Reports

Post by 46Rocketrod » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:20 am

Good morning all, I've been running a coord3 with CMM Manager 3.10 on windows 10 and have had no problems generating reports for the past 7 months. Yesterday, 10/20/2020, I started receiving this error message yesterday and haven't been able to remedy the problem. I've tried restarting the the machine, the computer, rerouting the file to different locations, and manually saving after the program has finished. I'm able to manually save an excel document but during a batch run it will not allow it. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CrashN8
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Generating Excel Reports

Post by CrashN8 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:16 pm

I just tested this on version 3.10 with Windows 10 and latest version of Excel. Each subsequent Excel file wrote to disk with no issues. Can you show a screen shot of your Report Properties in Tech Mode? Is the file written to local PC or Network location? Any permission issues with the location you are trying to write file?

46Rocketrod
Getting Started
Getting Started

Re: Generating Excel Reports

Post by 46Rocketrod » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:11 am

The file is written to a network location. I've switched around to both local PC and network locations and have gotten the same results. The have reason to doubt permission issues because this started mid day with no changes that I know of to our network. Something I might add is that this issue is effecting all of my programs and not just one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.