DRO in Shop Floor mode inactive

Murguel
Frequent User
Frequent User
DRO in Shop Floor mode inactive

Post by Murguel » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:01 am

Hi,

I just recognized that the DRO window is not showing any results (neither during movement, nor when hitting the button).

In CMM Manager Editor, there is no issue. When I load the .cmp file, the DRO window always shows the current position of the probel. However. During Shop-Floor mode, the DRO window seems to be frozen.

Any idea?

Best Regards

Murguel
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: DRO in Shop Floor mode inactive

Post by Murguel » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:18 am

First of all, thanks for the hundrets of replies.

But I found the issue myself There are 2 DRO windows. One is to display the delta to Surface/Target points. That's what I had opened. It's clear that it doesn't show any values as I did niether have a CAD data loaded to check surface, nor any target point. That DRO window can be actuated over the button at top bar, during measurement.

The second DRO window is the one I am interested. It shows the absolute positions of the Nikon Arm. However. That windwo has to be actuated in the main menu, before the measurement starts.

br

CrashN8
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CrashN8 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:17 pm

Once activated the DRO should remain on. I think this setting is part of the SFL.XML configuration file that's saved from the SFL Edit mode.

Murguel
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Murguel » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:58 am

Thanks. Yes, it remains on. No issues since then. This was just a simple "lack of training" issue. Fixed.